Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Welcome!

 This post is just going to be an intro to my blog!


Welcome!


        Hello everyone! I am BDK and this is my crafting corner. You will learn about stamping, cardmaking, Cricut machines, and much more on this blog! But first, a little bit about me. I am a 14 year old crafter from Boston Massachusetts. I love crafting, especially stamping. While this is only my second year crafting, I feel that I have a lot to share. I want to give you the answers here so you don't have to go searching.
        Please comment any crafting questions in the comment section and I will answer them in a Q and A section at the end of each blog. Blogs will be posted both on Wednesdays and Saturdays! I really hope you enjoy your time here and I also hope that you learn something! Start putting the questions in the comments and whatever is there will be answered in Saturday's post! 

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited that you started this blog and Instagram page! I love crafting and you xo

    ReplyDelete