Saturday, December 10, 2022

Two of my Favorite Crafting Storage Ideas

 Hi everyone! This week I thought I would change things up and make a post about storage. As crafters, most of us buy more craft supplies than our room can fit! In this post, I'm going to try to help you solve that problem!






This first craft storage item that I love is a rolling cart. I personally store some pastes, alcohol markers, and stamps! When you're at your desk you can pull it up right next to you. This means you don't even have to get up to grab a different stamp set or some Nuvo paste! My cart also has some extra like a ribbon holder and a peg board. I'll link mine below! A person who does planning could store their stickers or a scrapbooker could store all their ephemera, the possibilities are endless!





I also really like using magnet sheets for die-cut storage. They allow you to use space that typically wouldn't be usable! This is a great option for people who have smaller craft rooms or who have run out of space in general. I use printable magnet sheets, they weren't too expensive and work well! 



I hope that everyone enjoyed this post. While it isn't a tutorial,  I still think it can be extremely helpful! I hope that everyone has a great day! Happy crafting, or should I say happy organizing!



Items in This Post (None of these are affiliates)



2 comments:

  1. I have two of those rolling carts and they my favorite storage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want another one so bad, if only my craft room could fit it!

      Delete