Saturday, December 17, 2022

Must Get Crafting Items for 2023

Hello everyone, Brennan here! This week I have a list of my favorite crafting items and tools that you must get for 2023. Ok, while you don't need all of them, all of these would be great additions to your craft room!



1. A Misti Stamp Positioner Tool



There are only good things to say for the Misti! It is extremely high quality and the magnet is extremely strong so your paper will stay in place. They come in multiple sizes, all the way up to 12x12. I personally use the one with a stamping area of 6.5x8.5 inches!



2. Distress Oxide Ink Pads



Tim Holtz did it again when he released these ink pads. While they have been around for a long time, they have never gone out of style. They are amazing for ink blending and give off a chalky look. They are a hybrid ink which means they have both pigments and dye.




 3.  Any Die-Cuts From Waffle Flower




Waffle Flower Crafts makes amazing die cuts! They are extremely high quality and you get the perfect cut every time! I personally use their nesting die cuts the most, but all of them are great.

Thank you guys for reading this post! I personally use and love all of these items I recommended and if you buy them I hope you do too! You'll find below a list of the products and where to find them



Supply List:



- Distress Oxide

No comments:

Post a Comment