Sunday, March 26, 2023

My Favorite Ink Pad Storage Unit

 Hi everyone! I love to highlight storage items that have helped me in my craft room because it may help you too! I got this wonderful distress ink organizer from Etsy and it is absolutely amazing. Typically I list the pros and cons of items, but I don't have any cons! It is extremely sturdy, good quality materials, and is cheaper than other options from companies like Stamp-n-Storage! Even with taxes and shipping, it is about ten dollars less than Stamp-n-storage. Best of all, you're supporting a one-person business that runs out of the owner's garage! 




I do have to warn you that stock is limited, so if you want one you should get it ASAP! Hope you enjoyed this post and find it helpful! Happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment